*1.6.3* - 06.12.2014
* Improved centering on mobile when changing orientation [marcherm]
*1.6.2* - 29.10.2014
* Using Fresco.show() with a position but without options didn't pass along empty options.
*1.6.1* - 23.10.2014
* Increased default video dimensions to 1280x720. For vimeo the dimensions
are 1280x(matching height).
Note: The Youtube API still has a limitation that makes it impossible to
find dimensions so we can set a matching height like with vimeo videos.
Star this ticket if you'd like to see support for it at some point:
*1.6.0* - 13.10.2014
* Reduced installation to 3 files, including jQuery. We're no longer using optional files.
* Fresco is now able to set Youtube videos to HD quality with just the iframe using vq: 'hd1080',
which is enabled by default.
* Removed the CSS3 MediaQuery shim from the installation instructions, if anyone still needs
to make IE8 and lower responsive the shim can be included using:
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
*1.5.1* - 17.09.2014
* Fixed a bug where sound could keep playing after closing a video in IE10+
*1.5.0* - 12.09.2014
* Dropped support for swipe events in favour of pinch-zoom support.
- Details on this change:
Our swipe implementation used to block pinch-zoom in order to work around certain
browser limitations. With the current state of browsers we have to choose between
swipe or pinch-zoom support. Being able to zoom takes priority since zooming is
crucial on small devices.
As for those browser limitations. Having a swipe implementation currently requires
tracking touchmove events along one axis while blocking touchmove along the other axis
to allow for a steady swipe. Pinch-zoom requires touchmove to work along both axis,
so this causes a conflict preventing swipe and pinch-zoom on the same element.
These problems can be solved once browsers implement ways to distinguish between swipe
and pinch-zoom without having to piggyback onto touchmove events. Once they do we'll be
able to reintroduce our swipe based UI.
* We're moving from position:fixed to position:absolute on touch based devices to allow
pinch-zoom to work correctly. This means Fresco will remain static while scrolling the
page on touch based devices.
* Fixed a margin issue on vertical thumbnails.
*1.4.11* - 26.06.2014
* Implemented a more elegant box-sizing: content-box reset.
*1.4.10* - 25.06.2014
* Improved the fix implemented in 1.4.9
*1.4.9* - 25.06.2014
* Made sure that Fresco uses box-sizing: content-box on all its elements. This fixes
dimension issues on pages with a global overwrite to box-sizing: border-box [owlz]
*1.4.8* - 17.04.2014
* Fresco is now compatible with RequireJS.
* Added Fresco.disable/enable() methods to make it easier to disable Fresco when working with
and without the API [howells]
Note: Fresco.disable() is not a true disable, a fallback will be used that makes
Fresco.show() calls behave like links when disabled. Use Fresco.fallback(false) should
you need to disable this fallback.
Usage example, disabling Fresco on mobile browsers:
* Added Fresco.fallback(true/false) to toggle the fallback used when Fresco is disabled.
* Fresco API methods are now chainable, so you can do Fresco.fallback(false).disable()