*1.2.1* - 01.05.2013
* Fixed a problem that prevented private vimeo videos from being embedded [lettereye]
* Made sure that requests to vimeo are made using https when browsing from a secure site, this
prevented some videos from showing up in Chrome [yonatan]
*18.104.22.168* - 01.05.2013
* Fixed a bug that caused the overlay not to make itself larger when making the browser window larger
in IE9 and above [cmal]
*1.2.0* - 30.04.2013
* Added a new touch based UI with improved support for swipe events!
Content will now drag along as you swipe, it feels a lot better. This UI will always be used on
touch devices, even when a different ui option is selected.
have been added and are covered in the the installation instructions.
* Improved captions on mobile/touch devices. The new touch based UI collapses the caption to
a single line with the option to expand it.
* Thumbnails are now disabled on touch devices, this improves load times.
* The Youtube iframe API is now recommended instead of optional, this allows videos to reset
themselves when moving between them on touch devices. This way 2 videos will never play at the
same time. Without including it you might have to manually pause videos.
* Added Vimeo's froogaloop.js to the installation. It is recommended for the same reasons, it
allows video to reset on touch devices.
* Made sure that https: urls are used when loading video from a secure domain to prevent security warnings.
* Updated CSS with some optimizations for touch devices.
* Updated sprites with new buttons for the touch based UI.
*22.214.171.124* - 12.04.2013
* Added a fallback that allows cross-domain images to have a drag image, currently only supported by Firefox.
* Fixed a bug that caused one thumbnail to show up when using Fresco.show() to switch from a group
to a single item while Fresco was visible.
*126.96.36.199* - 11.04.2013
* Fixed a bug in 1.1.7 that caused a security warning for cross-domain drag images. This fixes
thumbnails for Youtube and Vimeo videos from throwing these warnings. Since drag images use
canvas.toDataURL the limitations it brings along will prevent us from creating them cross-domain,
we'll supress security warnings and fallback to blocking the drag as before in those cases.
*188.8.131.52* - 11.04.2013
* Fixed a bug in 1.1.7 where individual images (ungrouped) wouldn't have a resized ghost image,
it could appear larger in Firefox.
*1.1.7* - 11.04.2013
* Implemented drag to save for browsers supporting setDragImage, currently Firefox, Chrome
The implementation follows Chrome, where the drag image always fits in a 200x200 box with
slightly lowered opacity. Normalizing this improves the experience on browsers that keep
drag images as big as the original.
note: Chrome will not have a drag image when using the 'file:' protocol, it would otherwise
give a security warning.
* The previous and next button areas when using ui: 'outside' now both cover 50% of the image.
This aligns the layout with ui: 'inside' and fixes a problem where the area of the previous
button started functioning as a next button at the first image. 50/50 works best with
images of different dimensions since it gives the previous button a fixed position.
*1.1.6* - 29.03.2013
* Vimeo videos no longer have filler black space. Their dimensions are fetched through JSONP.
If one dimension is set the other will be canculated. Vimeo videos still have a default 640 width,
height is now calculated to match, this removes filler black space around videos.
Youtube has limitations that prevent this from being implemented. A JSONP callback would have to
be added to youtube.com/oembed. Please star this ticket if you'd like to see support for it:
*1.1.5* - 22.03.2013
* Added Vimeo thumbnails.
* Made it possible close with ESC immediately after opening instead of having to wait till
content comes into view.
*184.108.40.206* - 23.01.2013
* Small tweak to 1.1.4 to prevent ghost images from showing up when dragging images.