*2.2.5* - 03.12.2018
* Fixed an issue that could cause thumbnails to not respond to clicks on certain screen sizes
by guarding against browsers incorrectly treating dimensions as floats [Joe Doherty]
*2.2.4* - 14.03.2018
* Fixed a bug that made it impossible to dynamically update data-fresco-group [leevster916]
*2.2.3* - 17.04.2017
* Fixed an issue with captions disappearing on certain viewport
dimensions in latest Chrome [Timb]
*2.2.2* - 04.11.2016
* Removed some unnecessary logging [satoshi]
*2.2.1* - 30.06.2016
* Changed the Vimeo fix introduced in 2.2.0 so videos can be shown at their
original size again, without black areas.
*2.2.0* - 29.06.2016
* Fix for Vimeo API changes that caused videos to be in SD resolution or lower
by default. See: https://vimeo.com/forums/api/topic:283559
Since the Vimeo API no longer supports getting videos at their original dimensions
we'll default to 1280x720 just like with Youtube videos.
* Upgraded jQuery to 3.0.0, this drops supports for IE8.
If you need IE8 support, keep using jQuery 1.x.
*2.1.4* - 22.02.2016
* Upgraded jQuery to 1.12.1 to fix some positioning issues in Internet Explorer.
*2.1.3* - 09.01.2016
* Updated jQuery to 1.12.0.
*2.1.2* - 05.09.2015
* Fixed Fresco.hide() throwing an error when already hidden.
*2.1.1* - 21.08.2015
* Fixed iOS 8.4.1 requiring 2 clicks on the close button to close [lantek]